Salmon skewers in the oven Good afternoon!
Today we will cook a delicious halal dish - salmon skewers in the oven.
Salmon - 1 kg 1/2 lemon
Onions - 2-3 pcs Salt, pepper to taste.
- Cut the salmon into portions
- Cut the onion into large pieces
- Add salt, pepper, zest and lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients, cover with food wrap and leave in the fridge for several hours
- String salmon and onion on skewers
- Put in the form
- Bake in the oven (190 degrees, 15 minutes)
- Lay out on a plate and serve. Bon appetit!